Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Meet the Roommates

Alright ya'll I realized I talk about my roommates a lot on here and I never formally introduced them so, without further ado- I present you with roommate #1 - Morgan.


Major: Strategic Communication
Sorority: Delta Gamma
Funniest Moment: Her constant gathering of ‘literature’ is always entertaining.
Interning at: A really cool advertising company in Brooklyn with clients such as American Express and Forever21
Random Fact: ‘Momma Morg’ as we lovingly call her knows how to do most anything- cook, get out stains, you name it. She also is always well prepared and probably has what you’re looking for in her ‘momma morg bag.’

Morgan is the first person I met upon arriving to New York. She helped me get my bags in the door and was just all around so sweet. We have become fast friends and love adventuring this big city together.
Next up is Lindsay, she is my original planned roommate and we go all the way back to the good ole days of Hollister.

Major: Magazine
Sorority: Delta Delta Delta
Funniest Moment: Walking down the street and all the sudden a bird decides to poop directly on her head. Not so funny at the time, but it’s a good laugh now.
Interning at: A magazine that is among the most read of my age category. Hint: They frequently have articles about sex
Random Fact: Always give her at least an hour heads up before you want to leave, she needs her “time”. 

Last but not least, Jenny. She was the last to arrive and though I had heard her name before (she is a KOMU celebrity) she was a new face, too.



Major: Broadcast
Sorority: Delta Gamma Alum
Funniest Moment: There is a new one every day. She constantly has the best stories to tell and brings them to life so well that all of us are usually laughing uncontrollably by the end.
Interning at: A news organization that is not FOX, CNN, or CBS- working for a certain nightly news anchor
Random Fact: If you make the slightest sound while she is sleeping she will wake up, don’t bother trying to be quiet as a mouse- it still won’t work

I didn’t know what to expect living with two people I originally didn’t know but it has worked out perfect. All of our personalities fit great together and there has yet to be a roommate tiff and I don’t see one in the future. So lucky that I get to share these experiences with these amazing girls!


Roomie Love.

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment