Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Final Day In Missouri

In 24 hours I will be unpacking my life into my new apartment/dorm in NYC. I cannot believe the day has finally come. I can finally say I am ready to go. It's been fun St. Chuck, but I am so ready to move on to bigger and better things. This summer will be such a growing experience for me, and much needed. I had to say goodbye to my very best friends tonight (which made me cry my eyes out) but I have a feeling these 3 months will go by quicker than I want them to, and hopefully all my girls will come visit me in the city :)

It was so great to get to enjoy my final day here. Thanks to the constant pushing of my mom I got all my packing done prior to the night before and had all day to enjoy myself. I got to to the gym, lay out with my best friend, get lunch with my mom, have sushi with the fam, and then go out with everyone from high school. It was a perfect day and I couldn't think of a better way to end my time here. My flight is at 7:20 a.m. so I have to be up around 4:30 to shower and put my finishing touches on packing so I have to get to bed. So long Missouri, Hello Manhattan! Many pictures and fun updates coming soon! I will miss you all! 
xoxo
-Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment